Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise His holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all His benefits..
Christ is Risen
Matt
Maher
Let no one
caught in sin remain inside the lie of inward shame.
We fix our
eyes upon the cross and run to Him who showed great love.
And bled for
us freely You've bled for us.
*Christ is risen from the dead.
Trampling over death by death.
Come awake, come awake, come and rise up from the grave
Beneath the
weight of all our sin, You bowed to none but heaven's will.
No scheme of
hell, no scoffer's crown. No burden great can hold You down.
In strength
You reign.
Forever let
Your church proclaim.
O death, where is your sting?
O hell, where is your victory?
O church, come stand in the light.
The glory of God has defeated the night.
Sing it, o death, where is your sting?
O hell, where is your victory?
O church, come stand in the light.
Our God is not dead, He's alive, He's alive.
Courages
Casting
Crowns
We were made to be courageous.
We were made to lead the way.
We could be the generation that finally breaks the chains.
We were made to be courageous.
We were made to be courageous.
We were warriors on the front lines. Standing, unafraid.
But now we're watchers on the sidelines while our
families slip away.
Where are you, men of courage?
You were made for so much more.
Let the pounding of our hearts cry.
We will serve the Lord.
*We were made to be courageous and
we're taking back the fight.
We were made to be courageous and it
starts with us tonight.
The only way we'll ever stand is on
our knees with lifted hands.
Make us courageous, Lord. Make us
courageous
This is our resolution. Our answer to the call.
We will love our wives and children.
We refuse to let them fall.
We will reignite the passion that we buried deep inside.
May the watchers become warriors.
Let the men of God arise.
Seek justice.
Love mercy.
Walk humbly with your God.
In the war of the mind I will make
my stand.
In the battle of the heart and the
battle of the hand.
Here I Am To Worship
Michael W. / Smith
Light of the
world You stepped down into darkness.
Opened my eyes,
let me see.
Beauty that
made this heart adore You.
Hope of a life
spent with You.
*Here I am to worship, here I am to bow down.
Here I am to say that You're my God.
You're altogether lovely, altogether worthy.
Altogether wonderful to me.
King of all
days oh, so highly exalted.
Glorious in
Heaven above.
Humbly You came
to the earth You created.
All for love's
sake became poor.
I'll never know
how much it cost
To see my sin
upon that cross
I'll never know
how much it cost
To see my sin
upon that cross
You're wonderful
Here I am to worship
Oh God, You're wonderful to me
Hold Me
Jamie Grace (feat. Toby Mac)
I love, I love, I love, I love the way you hold me.
I love, I love, I love, I love the way you hold me.
I love, I love, I love, I love the way you hold me.
I love, I love, I love, I love the way you, the way you.
I've had a long day, I just wanna relax.
Don't have time for my friends, no time to chit chat.
Problems at my job, wonderin' what to do.
I know I should be working but I'm thinking of you and.
Just when I feel this crazy world is gonna bring me down.
That's when your smile comes around.
* Oh, I love the way you hold me, by
my side you'll always be.
You take each and every day, make it
special in some way.
I love the way you hold me, in your
arms I'll always be.
You take each and every day, make it
special in some way.
I love you more than the words in my
brain can express.
I can't imagine even loving you less.
Lord, I love the way you hold me.
Whoa, oh, I love the way you hold me.
Whoa, oh.
Well ya, took my day and you flipped it around.
Calmed the tidal wave and put my feet on the ground.
Forever in my heart, always on my mind.
It's crazy how I think about you all of the time.
And just when I think I'm 'bout to figure you out.
You make me wanna sing and shout.
I'm so grateful and thankful for all you've done.
Wish I could tell you in a short
story or poem.
But all I have is my voice and this
guitar.
And you have my heart.
Jesus I Am Resting
Tricia
*Jesus I am
resting, resting in the joy of what Thou art
I am finding
out the greatness of Thy loving heart
Thou hast bid me gaze upon Thee and Thy beauty fills my soul
For by Thy transforming power, Thou hast made me whole
How great Thy loving kindness, vaster, broader than the sea
How marvelous
Thy goodness, lavished all on me
Yes, I rest in
Thee beloved, know what wealth of grace is Thine.
Know Thy
certainty of promise and hath made it mine.
I am finding out the greatness of Thy loving heart
I am finding out the greatness of Thy loving heart
My Savior My God
Aaron
Shust
I am not
skilled to understand what God has willed, what God has planned.
I only know at
His right hand stands One who is my Savior.
I take Him at
His word and deed. Christ died to save me, this I read.
And in my
heart I find a need ff Him to be my Savior.
*That He would leave His place on high and come for sinful man to die.
You count it strange so once did I before I knew my Savior.
My Savior loves, my Savior lives.
My Savior's always there for me.
My God He was, my God He is.
My God He's always gonna be.
Yes, living,
dying, let me bring my strength, my solace from this spring.
That He who
lives to be my King once died to be my Savior
Only You Can Save
Chris
Sligh
I saw a man
today, his whole world across his back.
A living
monument opposed to my success.
I tried to look
into his eyes as he shuffled past my car.
Sweat beading
on his skin, his clothes and hair a mess.
As the light
turned green and I pulled away, he slowly disappeared
Just a memory
of another chance, I failed to show Your love here
*I wanna love because You loved.
I wanna give because You gave.
I wanna reach my hand out to the lost.
'Cause I know Your hand will save.
Only You can save.
Only You can save.
Have to wonder
if I really want to know the struggle and the pain that others feel.
Do I want to
hear the stories I see echoed in their eyes?
Or is this love
I say that I'm reflecting even real?
As the light
turns on inside my head and I slowly disappear.
I steel myself
'cause what You call for me is to show Your love here
(Save) Just let me be Your hands.
(Only You can save) Let me be Your eyes.
(Only you can save) Help me understand.
(Only you can save) That I'm Your hands and feet
hidden behind this frail human disguise.
Suitcases
Dara
Maclean
How can you move when they're weighing you down?
What can you do when you're tied to the ground? Yeah.
You carry your burdens, heavy like gravity.
Just let them go now, there's freedom in release.
*You can't run when you're holding
suitcases.
It's a new day throw away your
mistakes and open up your heart.
Lay down your guard, you don't have
to be afraid.
Just breathe, your load can be
lifted.
There's a better way when you know
you're forgiven.
Open up your heart, lay down your
guard.
You don't have to be afraid.
Can you imagine what it's like to be free?
Well, send those bags packing, they're not what you need.
Abandon your troubles on the side of the street.
Just let them go now, believe me.
**Just breathe, your load can be
lifted.
There's a better way when you know
you're forgiven.
Open up your heart, lay down your
guard.
You don't have to be afraid.
There's nothing hold you back now, just run.
Undo
Rush of
Fools
I've been here
before, now here I am again
standing at the
door, praying You'll let me back in
to label me a
prodigal would be.
Only scratching
the surface of who I've been known to be.
*Turn me around, pick me up, undo what I've become.
Bring me back to the place of forgiveness and grace.
I need You, I need Your help, I can't do this myself.
Youre the only one who can undo what I've become.
I focused on
the score but I can never win.
Trying to
ignore a life of hiding my sin
to label me a
hypocrite would be.
Only scratching
the surface of who I've been known to be. Yeah.
Make every step
lead me back to the sovereign way that You.
Washed
Needtobreathe
Daddy was a
preacher. She was his wife.
Just tryin to
make the world a little better.
You know, shine
a light
People started
talking, just to hear their own voice.
Those people
tried to accuse my father,
said he made
the wrong choice
though it might
be painful.
You know that
time will always tell.
Those people
have long since gone.
My father never
failed.
*Even when the
rain falls,
even when the
flood starts rising,
even when the
storm comes,
I am washed by
the water.
Even when the
Earth crumbles under my feet,
even when the
ones I love turn around and crucify me,
I wont never
ever let you down,
I wont fall,
I wont fall,
I wont fall as
long as youre around me.
Your Love
BrandonHeath
I felt it first when i was younger a strange connection
to the light.
I try to satisfy the hunger I never got it right, I never
got it right.
So I climbed a mountain and built an altar
looked out as far as I could see
and everyday I'm getting older.
I’m running out of dreams, I'm running out of dreams
*But your love, your love.
The only thing that matters is your
love.
Your love is all I have to give.
Your love is enough to light up the
darkness.
Its your love.
All ever needed is your love.
You know the effort I have given.
And you know exactly what it cost.
And though my innocence was taken.
not everything is lost,not everything is lost. No.
You're the hope in the morning.
You're the light when the night is
falling.
You're the song when my heart is
singing Its your love.
You're the eyes to the blind man.
You're the feet for the lame man
walking.
You're the sound of the people
singing its your love ( your love, your love).
All I ever needed is your love, your love.
All I never needed is your love.
Its all I ever needed.
No comments:
Post a Comment